Model making with a South African persuasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model making with a South African persuasion

Hosted by Geoff Pereira (jugjunkie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAD STEVE
Senior Chief Warrant Officer
MAD STEVE

Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1 Empty
PostSubject: Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1   Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:11 am

My god...
Its all I can say... My God!

http://www.modelfactoryhiro.com/new/en/archives/10158#more-10158

GBP 255, (thats R4000 before the Hobby Shops add the 'lets destroy the hobby profit')

And yet, I still want one...

Steve
Back to top Go down
jugjunkie
Chief of the Air Force
Chief of the Air Force
jugjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1   Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:09 am

That is far too much work for me, i cant seem to finish my simple plastic models and then there is the two Part Work kits - HMS Hood and the Bismarck which will take me about 5 years each to build! No thanks - but it is a stunning kit for sure, so when are you ordering yours Steve?santa 
Back to top Go down
https://modelmaker.forumotion.com
MAD STEVE
MAD STEVE

PostSubject: Re: Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1   Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:41 am

jugjunkie wrote:
That is far too much work for me, i cant seem to finish my simple plastic models and then there is the two Part Work kits - HMS Hood and the Bismarck which will take me about 5 years each to build! No thanks - but it is a stunning kit for sure, so when are you ordering yours Steve?santa 
oooh dont talk about partworks....
Have you seen the 1/24th Japanese D51 loco in brass.... Id love one, but at a total of R12500, just a taaaaaad out of my price range.

And i dont think the Tiger will be on the Christmas list. Going to the UK in December and with the exchange rates like they are, I may be able to afford an airfix series 1.....Suspect 

Steve
Back to top Go down
jugjunkie
Chief of the Air Force
Chief of the Air Force
jugjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1   Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 am

I find the part works easy to cope with on a weekly basis. Are you going to visit Hannants Steve? My daughter lives about 2 KM from the Colindale store which is right next door to the RAF Museum, so as can be expected, i'm a regular visiter:twisted: 
Back to top Go down
https://modelmaker.forumotion.com
MAD STEVE
MAD STEVE

PostSubject: Re: Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1   Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 pm

jugjunkie wrote:
I find the part works easy to cope with on a weekly basis. Are you going to visit Hannants Steve? My daughter lives about 2 KM from the Colindale store which is right next door to the RAF Museum, so as can be expected, i'm a regular visiter:twisted: 
Not quite sure I can make it over Hendon way. We're in Coventry for 5 days and then down to see the wifes brother in Stansted. I normally try to avoid London like the plague (ha, get it), but this time she has said, I can like to go to see boetie... (Shame, she's from Virginia, she cant help it...) Laughing 

That being said however... should I need to do an 'emergency drop in' (nudge nudge wink wink)... I suppose I shall just HAVE to avail myself...lol! 

steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1   Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Model Factory Hiro Tiger 1
Page 1 of 1