Model making with a South African persuasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model making with a South African persuasion

Hosted by Geoff Pereira (jugjunkie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US Army RG 31

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAD STEVE
Senior Chief Warrant Officer
MAD STEVE

US Army RG 31 Empty
PostSubject: US Army RG 31   US Army RG 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Check it out chaps
US Army RG 31 PI0000001831901

Isnt is the jobby thats based on the SA vehicle, or is the SA vehicle?
It wouldnt take that much to convert it back, me thinks.

Its on www.luckymodel.com at the mo, $43US, and comes with bonus figs and checkpoint.

Steve
Back to top Go down
SA Dave
Corporal
Corporal
SA Dave

US Army RG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Army RG 31   US Army RG 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Its not based it is build up in Joburg. I have now twice seen convoys of them on theyr way to Cape harbour. They get loaded here and sent to america to have all theyr electronics mounted and then sent wherever they are needed.
Back to top Go down
MAD STEVE
MAD STEVE

US Army RG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Army RG 31   US Army RG 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 pm

SA Dave wrote:
Its not based it is build up in Joburg. I have now twice seen convoys of them on theyr way to Cape harbour. They get loaded here and sent to america to have all theyr electronics mounted and then sent wherever they are needed.

well that explains that then.
interstingly enough, i was looking at pics the other day of these same vehicles, and one pic shows it in like a car park with about a dozen Ratels...
my assumptions would be the yanks are buying up all the mine protection vehicles they can get.

ooh, sorry, another tangent, the supposed replacement for the ratel, an 8 wheeled jobbie i beleive, any idea what it is?

thanks
steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

US Army RG 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Army RG 31   US Army RG 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Army RG 31
Page 1 of 1