Model making with a South African persuasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model making with a South African persuasion

Hosted by Geoff Pereira (jugjunkie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bit quiet around here.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jugjunkie
Chief of the Air Force
Chief of the Air Force
jugjunkie

Bit quiet around here..... Empty
PostSubject: Bit quiet around here.....   Bit quiet around here..... Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:50 am

Yes, I guess we are! For me it's work, I'm up to my armpits trying to get some contracts on board and once I do, I'll have the time to chill and build and surf the net again. I know I should be more active here but - I will be in the next couple of weeks and then I will really get back into circulation. I hope to eventual build this little endeavor into a fully fledged website. but until then- i need to put some bread on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://modelmaker.forumotion.com
MAD STEVE
Senior Chief Warrant Officer
MAD STEVE

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet around here.....   Bit quiet around here..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:16 pm

jugjunkie wrote:
Yes, I guess we are! For me it's work, I'm up to my armpits trying to get some contracts on board and once I do, I'll have the time to chill and build and surf the net again. I know I should be more active here but - I will be in the next couple of weeks and then I will really get back into circulation. I hope to eventual build this little endeavor into a fully fledged website. but until then- i need to put some bread on the table.

Hey Jugs
Yeah, guess we all are a bit busy too.
Ive just moved sites from Nelspruit to the new Cradlestone Mall,5k's from home, woohoo.
Needless to say, we should all be promoting this little slice of SA modelling.
Let me know if I can help in any way.

Steve
Back to top Go down
junglie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet around here.....   Bit quiet around here..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Sorry to hear you are too busy to model Geoff. I'm too idle, it's the net thing. It's too easy to slide over to the computer and see what everyone else is doing. I came into my study at nine this mornign. OK, I've been knocking out another bike painting but in the meantime I've been on the net, Facebook, Britmodeller, Skype to a friend in Joeys and here. Shit I've missed the bike racing!!!!! Now what shall I do?

Colin
Back to top Go down
MAD STEVE
MAD STEVE

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet around here.....   Bit quiet around here..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:27 pm

junglie wrote:
Sorry to hear you are too busy to model Geoff. I'm too idle, it's the net thing. It's too easy to slide over to the computer and see what everyone else is doing. I came into my study at nine this mornign. OK, I've been knocking out another bike painting but in the meantime I've been on the net, Facebook, Britmodeller, Skype to a friend in Joeys and here. Shit I've missed the bike racing!!!!! Now what shall I do?

Colin
Hehe, I think its called old age Colin...Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bit quiet around here.....   Bit quiet around here..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit quiet around here.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Model making with a South African persuasion :: General :: Whatever.....discuss the weather or maybe the effect of dust on the Hubble Space Telescope....-
Jump to: