Model making with a South African persuasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model making with a South African persuasion

Hosted by Geoff Pereira (jugjunkie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Italia GB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAD STEVE
Senior Chief Warrant Officer
Senior Chief Warrant Officer
MAD STEVE

Forza Italia GB Empty
PostSubject: Forza Italia GB   Forza Italia GB Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey Chaps
In three days time, the most awesome superduper event of the year is taking place... ModelMakers 1st GB!!!!

Now, clearly, you lot havent been logging in and checking out some of the superb stuff thats been posted on here, awe inspiring models that will make you want to rush out, buy something WWII and italianish and join us on our GB.What a Face 

No?, well more inspiration then; you could go down in history as being on the very first GB. In years to come (cue the dambusters music) young ones will look back and say, I knew Jugs, and mad steve and (insert your name here), they inspired me....

Ok how about if I beg? Shocked 

Oh bollocks...
Lets make it a threesome, (Geoff did mention that the other day, and Im REALLY hoping he was talking about the GB).
Im sure just one of our esteemed members can tear themselves away from their lives to join us.
Go on, you know you want too

Steve
Back to top Go down

Forza Italia GB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Model making with a South African persuasion :: Group Builds :: Completed GB's :: FORZA ITALIA-
Jump to: