Model making with a South African persuasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model making with a South African persuasion

Hosted by Geoff Pereira (jugjunkie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-thinking this one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jugjunkie
Chief of the Air Force
Chief of the Air Force
jugjunkie

Re-thinking this one Empty
PostSubject: Re-thinking this one   Re-thinking this one Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 7:37 am

I think a GB of this magnitude was perhaps a little over ambitious for a small forum like this. So I am changing the criteria for this one. I will update the main thread heading but for now I will just air my intentions. There will be no prizes, sponsers, etc (really what is the point) and there is no closing date to this. This will just be an open thread where if you have a really challenging kit as per the GB criteria, then this is the place to build it. It doesn't matter how long it takes, just keep it updated here and when it is finally finished, i will award a very special icon for your signature which only participants can display. The name and everything else remains but I will remove the date from the banner and thread description.
Back to top Go down
https://modelmaker.forumotion.com
MAD STEVE
Senior Chief Warrant Officer
Senior Chief Warrant Officer
MAD STEVE

Re-thinking this one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-thinking this one   Re-thinking this one Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Howzit Jugs....
Ok then.
I need to take some more piccies of the Porsche because my cameras bombed out with the piccies on.
Ill try and get that done over the weekend Smile

Back to top Go down

Re-thinking this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Model making with a South African persuasion :: Group Builds :: Official GB's :: My Other Model-
Jump to: