Model making with a South African persuasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Model making with a South African persuasion

Hosted by Geoff Pereira (jugjunkie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
junglie
Corporal
Corporal

Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George... Empty
PostSubject: Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George...   Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi Everyone, as the title says the EDSMG meets on the last Saturday of each month at 1,30, our venue is 34A Saarsveld Road. Meetings are quite informal, bit of chat, bit of 'Show and Tell' and look at what we've recently purchased. If you in the area drop in and say hello, we'll make you welcome.

Junglie
Back to top Go down
jugjunkie
Chief of the Air Force
Chief of the Air Force
jugjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George...   Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Sounds great Colin - a bit far for me for the day but have a blast. This has made me think a bit and I have come up with an idea - let me what you think.

I'm going to create stickies here for each club and if members would like to show pics or generally chat about their meetings, it can be posted in there and everyone can "attend" the meetings.
Back to top Go down
https://modelmaker.forumotion.com
junglie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George...   Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:49 pm

jugjunkie wrote:
Sounds great Colin - a bit far for me for the day but have a blast. This has made me think a bit and I have come up with an idea - let me what you think.

I'm going to create stickies here for each club and if members would like to show pics or generally chat about their meetings, it can be posted in there and everyone can "attend" the meetings.

Hi Geoff, That sounds like a great idea, get the clubs talking to each other if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George...   Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eden District Scale Modelelrs Group in George...
Page 1 of 1